MISS READING / mis-reading
You translated me.
Rendered me visible, comprehensible, communicable
outside of that time and place where no words were exchanged,
only faraway glances, tensed shoulders, and clenched fists.
Gestures imbued with meaning: disappointment, guilt, exasperation.
- Xe lửa/ Train published by AJAR Press (2017)
- The Slow Undoing of Velcro Shoes
- Liberation Time
- Tokyo Glances
- HELLO HAPTIC – PRESS
- Hanoi Song / Hà Nội Sống Film
- Life is Fleeting
Filmography & Curation
- ARTIST FILM: Meditations on Life and Photography with Eric Kim
- EXHIBITION 1: TO CLASSIFY
- CINDY PROJECT: SONG 1 SUBJECT NOT OBJECT
The Complete Works of Cindy Nguyen
MISREADING Website and Portfolio/Filmography
@hapticindustries on Instagram
Interview with Cindy Nguyen: On Art and Making Stuff